Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In my humble opinon....

25.2, thing 5

I submitted a review for a fav restaurant of mine, the Ashmont Grill. I initially went to Chowhoud to do this, but was turned off by the over-complexity of the site - too much going on there for me; reviews are embedded in postings with an array of topics or questions, which I think makes discovery about a specific place not difficult, but laborious. I found Citysearch easier - type in the restaurant name and see location, type of food, pricing status, and reviews just for that place. It was super easy to submit a review. You can check out mine HERE (I'm reviewer mkcbird). Worth a visit if you're in the neighborhood!

Known identity: foodie

On another note:

BPL is posted on YELP, with entries for many of the branches. Allston branch recently received a window decal to display stating "People Love Us on YELP" : ) You can check out those (merely 5 ) reviews HERE.

No comments: