Sunday, October 26, 2008

WeAllTube

26.2, thing 11

I have stayed up late recent nights to catch up on SNL Tina Fey-Sarah Palin impersonations on YouTube! and I've been witnessing my 4th grade son and friends search all over YouTube for Weird Al videos (and HOW do they know about Weird Al?). Like the rest of the Web....it's all there, incredibly. And can we remember life before YouTube? And can you imagine being the ones who thought it up? Yes, another Google gobble, and this time to the tune of $1.65 billion. wow.

And how I wish I had the creative abilities that went into this library video! I think it's not only fun to watch but it really shows the variety of what the library has to offer, how books can bring things to life. The medium/method they used also represents for me the flexibility to change that (hopefully) libraries possess. Plus, the music is cool.


No comments: