26.2, thing 16
So, I thought I was on top of things because I know how to properly attach documents to email messages and can carry my handy-dandy flash drive around on my key chain....but wait...now there is Google Docs. I'm glad to be introduced to its simplicity. It is akin for me to having my bookmarks organized on delicious, and I can't believe I haven't utilized it until now. This would have been great for team projects when I was in graduate school. I henceforth will wean myself from location-dependent documents - it's liberating!
I'm pleased to introduce you to an early attempt..... YA AUDIOBOOKS
This document is a prospective and representative list of audiobooks on CD that we might buy for the library; part of a team submission for a grant. By having it in Google Docs, my colleagues can augment and edit it also. It's a great example of how the document sharing makes it all simpler. It might just be a matter of getting used to it, but I find it a lot easier to deal with setting up formulas in Excel than from inside Google. Next I want to figure out how to create a form - I could see a variety of uses for this. More to test.....
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment