26.2, thing 17.2
...to all my fellow thingers for sharing so much. This course has proved valuable to me, not just for the nudge toward the door to explore what was (emphasis on WAS) confusing or scary for me out there in cyberworld, but for the collaborative learning process. I enjoy following others' posts and seeing how you interpret what we're learning, and being introduced to sites and sounds out there that I didn't know about.
The Free Language site seems like a great resource. I get a lot of patrons who want interactive language learning resources and we can't always accommodate them - nice to have such a wide variety of options to connect to in one place.
I also particularly liked the slide presentation on revaluing time. It's so easy to get sidetracked. I find that my time and attention are often fractured. This is a hazard of my life - of being a parent, of being a public-service employee; but I'm glad for the reminder to pull it back together when I can.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment