26.2, thing 22
Our coach and some running mates have already sent us back to the first BPL web page, so I went back to the first Web pages of my first library jobs....MIT (MIT Libraries page came a little later) and Winchester Public Library -- none too inspiring by today's standards. Amazing to think of how much and how fast technology, web connectivity and applications, as well as our expectations have changed. As I finish this class, I'm really happy to be that much more in tune with it all!
Our coach and some running mates have already sent us back to the first BPL web page, so I went back to the first Web pages of my first library jobs....MIT (MIT Libraries page came a little later) and Winchester Public Library -- none too inspiring by today's standards. Amazing to think of how much and how fast technology, web connectivity and applications, as well as our expectations have changed. As I finish this class, I'm really happy to be that much more in tune with it all!


No comments:
Post a Comment